2. Personal Data We Collect
When you visit our website or use our services, we may collect certain data from you, including:
- Identity and contact data: including your name, email address, phone number, and other data you provide us.
- Technical data: including your internet protocol (IP) address, browser type, and version, and other technology on the devices you use to access this website.
- Usage data: including information about how you use our website, products, and services.
3. How We Use Your Personal Data
We will only use your personal data when the law allows us to. Most commonly, we will use your personal data in the following circumstances:
- Where we need to perform a contract with you.
- Where it is necessary for our legitimate interests and your interests and fundamental rights do not override those interests.
- Where we need to comply with a legal or regulatory obligation.
4. Sharing Your Personal Data
We may have to share your personal data with third parties to comply with a legal obligation, or to protect your interests, or those of others. We require all third parties to respect the security of your personal data and to treat it in accordance with the law. We do not allow our third-party service providers to use your personal data for their own purposes and only permit them to process your personal data for specified purposes and in accordance with our instructions.
5. Data Security
We have put in place appropriate security measures to prevent your personal data from being accidentally lost, used, or accessed in an unauthorized way, altered, or disclosed. We limit access to your personal data to those employees, agents, contractors, and other third parties who have a business need to know. They will only process your personal data on our instructions and they are subject to a duty of confidentiality.
7. Contact Us